Friday, April 15, 2011

Secrets in envelopes.

Just a couple sneak peeks at some of the things that i have been sending out in the mail...i am waiting to talk about 'the bears' until the actual recepient of this package receives it, as to not ruin the surprise.  Essentially it's just a fun little project and i am excited to make more.
This is the next 'everyday adventure'.  Inspired by Tanya's lovely cards. Sending a batch out today!
If you want to go on your own adventure, just send me a message.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Cute mini flags Rhy!

t a n y a said...

I got your mail and the mini secret flag!! Can't tell you how my mind went wild with ideas :)

SaylorMade said...

The peak at the bear package has me very intrigued. Love the flags!

the real mia said...

These are the cutest!

Jaime said...

I got the secret fort flag today! Thank you! xo

crimsoncat05 said...

just found your blog; thanks for following MY blog, and your envelope dioramas are sooo cute!! I love your drawings, and you've inspired me to send some of my own fun mail art!

karyn said...

i got something adorable in the mail from you!! eek. excited to have a little adventure. xx