Monday, January 31, 2011

Sundays are for rest.

January is coming to a close. It's late tonight and I feel a little short on words. I had a weekend full of family and it was good. With brother living a giant plane ride away these days, it's nice to get to spend a whole day with him now and again. Plus he's got me hooked to listening to The Music Ninja, a great place to hunt for new tunes. my mom and sister also came into town and we had a day of delicious Italian sandwiches, board games and of course big belly laughs. Maybe that is why i feel ready to crawl into bed and make a cozy fort out of pillows and sheets.


I probably should have had one of these today, instead i made tapioca pudding and wrapped myself like a taco in towels straight from the dryer. it was pretty toasty and sweet. i recommend this activity on a cold winters day.

1 comment:

Skye said...

It sounds delightful and exactly like what I need at the end of the first month of a new year.
xxs