Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Flurries.

Looking to the sky for clues.
It's a very misty morning.  The leaves have been shed and nature has moved to a cool and hazy colour palette. I can feel winter on the tips of my fingers.  I made some sketches last night and turned them into these little dioramas.  Going to send out some treats in the mail tomorrow.  Not much time for too much else.  The one of a kind show is around the corner and our office is slowly filling to the ceiling with monsters.  I am looking forward some quiet time at christmas, but until then I am really enjoying the rush of the holiday season.
Let's all disguise ourselves in snow piles.
Catching winter.




1 comment:

Celine said...

is it true, was there sightings of snow yesterday?!? I guess it's about time! This fall has been really nice and warm!