Sunday, October 02, 2011

Bunny Zine!

All piled high and ready to be fly off to new homes.
The Bunny zine is all wrapped up! I am pretty happy with the results, though some of the water colour was lost in translation, or in the copy machine.  I will learn from this when making my next zine...any ideas what that should be?

And now i would like to make a little list about the good things from this weekend:
1. All night crafting at the workroom, during Nuit Blanche.  Getting to hang with lots and lots of good people...and seeing some old friends and sharing some belly laughs!
2. Butter Tarts...two batches...two emergency phone calls to grandma...still learning.
3. Rainy and cold weekend = long and cozy nap!
4. Good news from oceans away!
Bunnies doing what bunnies do best...hopping.

A bunny sleeping...which is essentially what i did all weekend.

Carrot party, it's a bunny thing.

There are also bunnies on the last page!

5 comments:

t a n y a said...

woot! I got my bunny zine today :) Thank you, Rhya - just want a gal needed on this cloudy morning! The bunny sleeping makes me want to do the same.

Jaime said...

Two things.. 1. Cute, cute bunnies! 2. I can't believe that I missed out on a midnight craft party!

Celine said...

your bunny zine looks adorable!!
I wish I was able to come to all night crafting :(. I was too tired by midnight nuit blanching. boo. But I miss you guys so much!

Brianna Honkawa d'Estries said...

so cute! Where can I get one?

Kye Sangha said...

Your bunny zine was such a wonderful surprise in the mail-after a very hard day I came home to find it waiting-it literally brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your gentle kindness.