Monday, March 07, 2011

So many lovely letters...
I have been getting so many awesome letters in the mail these days, thanks to all the lovelies that i have been writing with over at the Post A Letter club nights.  In the middle of this long winter, bright and warm messages in the mail box make everything snap crackle and pop.  Sometimes I don't want to open the pretty envelopes, but that feeling lasts maybe a couple of seconds before I dive in to find the colourful secrets handwritten all over beautiful stationery!  So much joy!  Thanks to all my superstar penpals for these lovely messages!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Checking my mailbox is seriously one of the best parts of my day!

Celine said...

I haven't written letters in years until now! thanks guys!

killside krafts said...

Yay! I'm happy the letter arrived!