Saturday, August 06, 2005
1. I flick my fingers on pillow cases, shirt cuff, skirt hems or anything with a finished cotton edge
2. I always feel like eating a Ghandi's Roti.
3. I am still terribly superstitious about a few things, like lifting my feet when crossing over railroad tracks in a car (only as passenger though), getting really nervous when anyone puts their shoes on the table, and being a little terrified of the number 13.
4. My stories never follow a straight line.
5. I like to put important documents and keep sakes in very important, well thought out safe keeping places, which I proceed to forget almost immediately after placing them there.
Thanks Tania for tagging, and now I will tag several more:
ariel, lindsay, skye, susan, and suzen
id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioural characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.